Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Peace of Mind Planning for Parents Workshop
Thursday, January 26, 2012 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Workshop for parents of minor children
by Attorney-Mama (to "3 under 5"), Danielle G. Van Ess
“Peace of Mind Planning:
What parents of young children need to know to protect their children, their families, themselves, and their stuff.”™
Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:30-9pm
at Sandcastles Childcare & Learning Center
313 East Street, Hingham, MA 02043
- what’s at risk without an estate plan (and what that really is anyway),
- why it matters so much for parents of young children,
- how our estate plans differ from our parents’,
- what the alternatives are (including differences between a simple will and a trust),
- how to tell which type of plan and lawyer is best for your family, and
- what steps you can take to get started right away
Where appropriate, both parents are strongly encouraged to attend.
There is no fee to attend but registration is required.
The event may be cancelled for insufficient registration.
We kindly request the courtesy of advance notice if you register & are later unable to attend.
When & Where
DGVE law, LLC
DGVE law® caters especially to the needs of parents of young children, helping people add to, protect, and move their families®.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dgvelaw.com.